Dr. John Lochemes and his staff of trained medical professionals at Titan Orthopedics and Physical Therapy of Memphis take pride in their expertise with treating work-related injuries and workers compensation claims. We are here to listen and take care of all the special challenges presented by an industrial injury or illness. Our goal is to keep a close relationship with the patient, the employer, and the insurance carrier. We work together to develop appropriate work restrictions and light duty assignments.
At, Titan Orthopedics and Physical Therapy of Memphis we know that an early diagnosis and treatment are the keys to returning an injured worker back to the job as soon as possible. Our offices are open five days a week to treat new or pre-existing, even same day, industrial injuries of any orthopedic nature.
Dr. Lochemes will provide excellent medical care to the injured worker, and we keep the employers and insurance carriers up to date with the patient’s treatment plan, progress and status. Insurance adjusters receive progress reports the same day patient has been seen in the office. They kept up-to-date with patients’ treatment, work status, and work restrictions.
For your additional convenience, our comprehensive clinic provides an array of services all under one roof.
- Same Day Appointments
- Same Day Status Reports
- X-Ray on site to determine e.g. fractures
- Diagnostic Ultrasounds –to determine depth of certain injuries
- Ultrasound guidance for injections
- Fracture care & Cast work
- Medical/Legal Consultations
- Second Opinion Consultations
- A dedicated medical assistant who will talk to adjusters regarding patients’ status and claim
- Timely written reports that meets all legal requirements
- Fees in compliance with Tennessee Official Medical Fee Schedule
- If you have a new or pre-existing injury, are an insurance adjustor or would like to refer a patient to our clinic, we are here for you.
For Information please contact Dr. John Lochemes and his team at 901-255-6532.